About Me

My photo
I am an AMS certified Early Childhood Directress

Friday, June 5, 2009

The end of a busy year!

Wow! This year has really gone by so quickly! I have been so busy with organizing and packing for the new school. The directresses are so excited to have our own brand new space. Of course, we are also going to have a lot of patience to sort out all the new changes.
I will be getting a new assistant for the next school year. I am excited about the opportunity to share ideas, thoughts, and knowledge with this new person. I am going to try and make a Montessori Assistant's Guide for her. I read that AMI requires their directresses to make an "assistant's album". I was trained by AMS and this was not a requirement for us. If anyone has any ideas on what to include in the album, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you and have a wonderful summer. Please check my website for articles and photos of my classroom. I will be posting occasionally this summer too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I just noticed that you became a follower of my blog. It is also a new blog, but I am excited to have it. I know I will post more during the "school Year", but now that my camera is working I will be posting again soon! Stay tuned!
    Oh, and welcome to the world of blogging:)

    ReplyDelete